Comstor Services help to develop opportunities that deliver greater strategic insight,
richer margin and longer-term customer engagements through our decades of experience and unique in-house skillsets of engineers, support desks, certifications and global delivery models.
Our Services offering are represented by 4 pillars:
| || Support Services - Smart Net Total Care (SNTC)|
Our dedicated team provides a unique service ensuring you never miss out on renewal opportunities, all Cisco services are correctly positioned and quoted and you maximise your margins and rebates.
Work with the team and your Comstor Account Manager to develop a Cisco Services business that will provide you with recurring revenue streams, big margins, increased customer satisfaction and additional rebates.
How Smart Net Total Care Works
Reduce downtime with fast, expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics with Smart Net Total Care Service. IT staff have anytime access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources, tools and training. You get:
- Global 24-hour access to experts in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Self-help support through online communities, resources, and tools
- Hardware replacement options, including 2-hour, 4-hour and next business day
- Operating System (OS) software updates • Smart, proactive diagnostics and immediate alerts on devices enabled with Smart Call Home
All in a single contract.
- Proactive network monitoring
- Health check ups
- Diagnostics & software repairs
- Technical support for the entire network
- Responsive troubleshooting
- Partner access to TAC
- IOS support
- Remote monitoring and repair
We also combine our unrivalled knowledge of the Cisco architectures with our expert engineering and support teams, and offer services that wrap around and complement the Cisco ecosystem. With our dedicated Support Centers, expert and accredited call handlers, proprietary support management tools and in-depth of the way Cisco do business – we do more than just resell a Cisco service.
Comstor Services – Additional Services
- 24/7 & 10x5 Hotlines
- Onsite support
- Device monitoring
- Service monitoring
Our Support Tools
Comstor has designed and built its own Service Delivery Platform – based on our SIGMA and SAMA applications - with tailored online applications and tools to manage support requests, workloads, SLA compliance and follow up tracking of service requests.
| || Professional Services|
The Comstor Professional Services team provides value-add, quality services for our reseller partners, complementing your skills, capability and reach, making you more proftiable and competitive.
Our experience and product knowledge provides you with expertise at every stage of your sales cycle and with any Cisco project.
We offer a complete set of services to fulfil cross-architecture Cisco deployments, including analytical, advanced technical and engineering support:
- Site Assessment
- Solution Design
- Onsite Implementations
- Remote Implementations
- Advanced Configurations
- Migrations and updates
- Consultancy and project management
- Presales Consultant
- Virtual Office
- Project management
- Resident Engineer
| || Education Services|
Comstor provides a comprehensive range of technical training programs, both certified and non-certified, extending your knowledge base and expanding your capabilities.
Why Comstor Training?
- Learn from experienced Instructors with up to date certifications
- Receive more personal Instructor time as you will not be on an over crowded course
- Enjoy excellent hospitality in our relaxed environment
- Receive free mock exam software for certain tracks
- A comprehensive portfolio of public schedule and bespoke Cisco training to support your business needs
- Individually tailored programs designed to meet your chosen level of Cisco Career Track and if relevant your Channel Partner Status
- Dedicated account management from our Training Advisors
- Technical and Sales training
- Knowledgeable specialty instructors with field sales and technical experience.
- Most advanced training facilities in the industry with purpose-built learning environments
- Use of the latest IP telephony, security, wireless LAN and networking products
- Ability to deliver courses wherever you need them: at our training facilities, at your offices, or anywhere you choose around the country.
- Person VUE accredited testing facility – exams can be taken as part of training course. Additional mobile testing facility so that exams can be taken on reseller premises.
- Access to comprehensive portfolio of channel-focused training
- Training courses and packages for resale to your customers
- Individually tailored programs designed to meet your chosen level of Cisco Channel Partner
Comstor can provide training focused on Cisco product launches, sales force and channel enablement among many things and all of which includes solution and executive selling, certifications, and associate skills development.
Why choose Comstor Academy as your preferred learning partner?
- Certified Instructors & Dedicated labs
- Flexible and customized learning
- Multi-lingual / multi-country availability
| || Supply Chain Services|
Comstor Supply Chain Services provide vital end-to-end solutions to our partners worldwide, with integration options in 22 logistics centers serving 150 countries.
With Comstor as your trusted partner, you can offload system setup, testing and
basic configurations for installations; instantly freeing up your staff to concentrate
on more profitable work. We deliver superior integration through unrivalled logistics management to ensure orders arrive on time and fully functional for end customers.
Some of what is on offer from Supply Chain Services include:
Our Reverse Logistics offerings can help you simplify and manage your customer’s returns process to reduce overheads and improve processes. Selling a product is
only one part of the supply chain. We offer services that help to monitor, process
and handle inventory that has been replaced.
Comstor’s Logistical Services are designed to ensure orders arrive when and where they are needed. We offer unrivalled logistical support capabilities and processes;
to handle local, regional and multi-national rollouts.
Comstor’s Integration Team can ensure that your customer is satisfied and protected during system setup, testing and basic configurations for installations as well as equipment failures in the field.
Supply Chain Office (Project Management)
Whilst Comstor Supply Chain Project Management provides expert handling and coordination of projects. Our global team of experienced, qualified and dedicated Project Managers will handle statements of work, bills of materials, ‘scope creep’, delivery, pre-configuration, deployment, post-install testing and much more.
Comstor’s history in IT distribution means we have a unique global footprint, resources
and a network of support partners that enables us to transact, trade, deploy, support
and act everywhere our partners and Cisco need us to. But don’t take our word for it,
let the facts speak for themselves:
Our Key Differentiators
- +100 offices worldwide in +60 countries
- over 22 logistics and staging facilities around the globe
- Logistical network capable of delivery in +170 countries
- +300 engineers with +1500 technical certifications
- Global reach: multi-national, multi-language
10 Support Centers around the world